Before designing your product, give the team at Racetech Steel a call to see what's available and what options are most cost effective for you. You could save hundreds.
- (4130 Chromoly) Motorsport, Aircraft and Military Materials
- Roll Cage Tubing (CDS, CDW and DOM, Hi Tensile Mild Steel)
- Fabrication Tools and Equipment
- Rod Ends
Racetech Catalogue 2013
4130 Weight Calculator (14 KB)
How to place your order:
For your convenience we have a number of ways for you to enquire and / or place an order:
- Call our sales staff on 02) 9676 8001
- Fax us on 02) 9676 8006
- Email us at sales('at')racetechsteel.com.au
- Simply visit us at our Eastern Creek office / warehouse
- Website enquiry
Again we have tried to simplify the payment options for you.
- Cash and EFTPOS on pickup only
- Credit card or debit card on pick up or over the phone
- EFT / Direct transfer, details available on request (card details are not kept, unless requested)
Some other notes to consider when placing your order:
If you can confirm order, and payment by 1:00pm (EST), stocked orders will be dispatched the same day.
Due to the random length nature of the tube your quote will usually be a length estimate, once you have confirmed the order, it will be measured, packed, charged and sent.
We will always try to meet your requests as best as possible, tell us what you want. Below is some information to consider when ordering:
- Tube lengths are random, they vary from about 5 to 8 metres, we will cut to any length
- Solid rod is typically shorter around 2 to 4 metres, we will cut to any length
- 4130 sheet is typically stocked in 3ft x 6ft sheets, we have an in-house guillotine and will cut to any 1ft increment. max thickness 0.125" or 3mm. (Plasma will be used for any thicker materials)
- Aluminium sheet typically comes in 4ft x 12ft, we have an in-house guillotine and will cut to any 1ft increment